The Account Executive generates revenue by developing market potential through prospecting, lead generation, qualifying opportunities, proposing solutions, forecasting, closing sales, providing technical support and training.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Meets or exceeds established annual sales quota.
- Identifies market potential by qualifying accounts.
- Initiates sales process by prospecting, scheduling appointments, making initial presentation, understanding business needs, developing proposals, closing sales.
- Closes sales by building rapport with potential clients, expounding on the benefits of metering solutions and service capabilities; overcoming objections, etc.
- Expands sales in existing accounts by introducing additional solutions and services; developing new applications.
- Contributes information to market strategy by monitoring competitive products and reactions from clients.
- Recommends new solutions and services by evaluating current solutions, identifying needs to be filled.
- Updates technical, sales, and business knowledge by participating in educational opportunities offered by ITS and others.
- Responsible for providing technical support and training if needed.
- Accountable for customer satisfaction and providing high quality service in representing ITS.